19 October 2009

Blank Canvas

With a new venture, you need to start from scratch. That’s exactly what I had to do in just a few days.

Having to wait for the ship to arrive with my tools from London, I had 9 days to decorate all the cakes and cookies for the website. With many late nights and early mornings, I managed to get it done in time for the photo shoot with Lizelle Lotter.

Thanks to my lovely mom and sister for the helping hand and support. From washing dishes, to keeping me company until late at night, styling until 5 in the morning and transporting everything to the shoot, I would not have been able to do it in 9 days without you.

Thank goodness for strong black coffee and family!!

Cakes in the making...
dummy cakes

Brush embroidery design

nelle 010

No comments:

Post a Comment