01 October 2010

Charlotte & Carlo

Last weekend was one of my childhood friends' wedding. We go way back...I mean playing Barbie, way back.

Charly was the one that designed my website. This time I had the privilage to design something for her. They wanted red velvet cupcakes, so I had to come up with some decorations for these yummy desserts to fit in with the rest of the theme. Their beautiful wedding invitations (which Charlotte made) was the inspiration behind these. The wedding reception was at The Conservatory in Franschoek. Stunning venue!

Keep a look out for some of the wedding pics on Du Wayne Denton's blog. I know I can't wait to see it! They also had a couple shoot with Lizelle Lotter (who took the pics for my website) Take a look at this pretty amazing shoot on her blog.

Till then have a peek at some of the cake and venue pics that I took.


The inspiration
The inspiration


Red velvet cupcakes
Red Velvet Cupcakes
 


Cupcakes close-up
Close-up



Venue inside - The Conservatory
The Conservatory, Franschoek



No comments:

Post a Comment